HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE AMPARIO SURVEYS?

2 3
Created 599 days ago #1
xFalconz
Level 90, Lapiris
Magician
Valorian
For the past few days When i've went to do surveys, the ampario option (Under superreward surveys) has shown "INVALID LINK Has this happened to anyone else and anyone know why?
Created 599 days ago #2
xRONINx
Level 85, Lapiris
Archer
Valorian
I was just about to start this exact same topic. I don't know why either #EMO_ALT_1# Sucks though!
Created 598 days ago #3
PewPewGotcha
Level 90, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
I have heard some people with the same problem, I have gotten 1 survey everyday from ampario for over a week now using google chrome as my browser. I don't know if it helps knowing that or not, but I did get one just 10mins ago try google chrome if you havn't yet. <3 surveys! woot
Created 598 days ago #4
T0XIS
Level 89, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
i heard they are fixing the surveys but don't know if it is true or not
Created 598 days ago #5
Allis
Level 90, Lapiris
Evocator
Gor
I am using firefox and can access them, just cannot get one complete #EMO_ALT_2# I miss my movie reviews, those were awesome to do
Created 598 days ago #6
xFalconz
Level 90, Lapiris
Magician
Valorian
Hmm I tried using google chrome for it (I hate that broswer lol) same result, still saying Invalid link. And yes Allis I agree #EMO_ALT_3# I love those. By the way, I'm not talking about the little surveys, i don't waste my time with those, just the 170 ms survey under superrewards, surveys, ampario.
Created 595 days ago #7
T0XIS
Level 89, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
i have tried firefox chrome opera n explorer all gives me invalid link i last heard they was going over a contract or something like that but i hope they fix it soon
Created 595 days ago #8
Evident
Level 90, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
My friend was telling me how he could do the surveys on other accs, but not his main acc. Mabye it's just certain goa accs that can't assess them. I can't get one either, days " invalid link" really annoiying
Created 593 days ago #9
RwkY
Level 90, Lapiris
Archer
Derion
same here #EMO_ALT_4#
Created 592 days ago #10
BlackBurn
Level 90, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
I have had the same problem for the past week or 2 now.
2 3
Login Already registered?
Register No account yet?

With my login I accept the T&Cs

Forgot password

It's easy to register and it's free.

Simply enter your email address and you can get started straight away!

Your temporary password will be sent to your given address.

I accept the T&Cs and the Privacy Policy.

I'm 13 years or older.